Monday, April 30, 2012

intelligent dinosaurs may rule other planets says scientist

fans have been lately shit-proximate, which is why I haven't been making lots of blog posts.
I know, I know: you want more blog posts.
I tell you this, citizens: I will write more blog posts soon.
sooner than you think,
you can't believe how soon.

in the meantime, here, I made you a youtube playlist.  think of it as a video mixtape.  it has everything some mixtape some guy made might have, & in this case, the guy is me.  please to enjoy.




surrender to his magic:





















something that's really terrific & amazingly so great:

one thing I recommend is opening nine or ten of this video & playing them at the time.  just hit play on each of them once, & then let them do their thing.  every time one of the windows finishes playing, hit replay.  continue till about 3 minutes before you want it to stop.  aaaah, sweet calliaphone:
it is especially great to do late at night in a quiet house in the country.
but it works anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment